Universal peat substrate is a product ready to use, which was produced on base of quality white peat by adding macro and micro elements necessary for plants growing (N, P2О5, K2О, MgO, B, Cu, Zn, Fe, Mn, Mo).
Universal peat substrate is characterized by high content of mineral elements. Balanced acidity and adding of mineral elements together make Universal peat substrate optimal media for roots growing. High water holding capacity and some other physical features of substrate are useful for feeding the roots with moisture, mineral elements, and microelements and by this for growing of whole plant.
Content: peat, lime, complex mineral fertilizer with microelements.
Country of origin - Ukraine
Universal peat substrate can be used:
- for cultivation for different plants (including blooming);
- for transplantation, landing, handling plants;
- for growing herbs in containers;
- for planting and cultivation of ornamental garden plants;
- for preparation of other mixes for growing.
Packaging: bags 5.0, 10.0, 20.0, 50.0 l (+-5%)